PS4 vs. Xbox One

Dan

This is a good article

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/11/head-to-head-everything-you-need-to-know-in-the-ps4-vs-xbox-one-battle/

But if you held a gun to my head and said I had to pick a system today, I'd probably point toward the Xbox One—primarily for its game lineup and partly for its interface and the still-in-their-infancy media features. (Also, I'm not currently budget-conscious enough to mind the price difference too much.) Once you calmed down and lowered the gun, though, I'd tell you to wait and see.

A lot of what I've read about both systems seems to say that it's just to worth it right now as the jump in graphic quality isn't that big as previous generations. I was going to get a PS4 but I think I'll wait 6 months now.

• Like 1

Yeah, I read that article when it was published. I think it's pretty much spot on, but then it's always a good idea to wait until there's a bunch of games you want to play before buying a console. Early adopters always get shafted in one way or another (and yet I'm still an early adopter myself, lol).