Little freestyle cutting

ju-e

Guest petesasqwax

just off to grab my headphones and check these and various other posts in here. fuck, that's a mightily red mixer. it may be the reddest mixer I've ever seen. props for that, before we start!

How is it that we have so many good scratcher's on the board? What happened to all us middle-aged men reminiscning on how the "good old days" were...?

Jeezus. It took me about a month to learn how to crab back in '96...and now it seem as if people learn that in a day.

O.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it is very rare that I cut over electro so really appreciate the comments :) I am much more comfortable over 80-85bpm.

@Bubba haha! I absolutely agree!! There are a lot of dope cutters around that have picked ish up so quickly! I unfortunately am not one of those cats! I have been cutting a long long time and am one of those middle aged fellas who reminisce about the good ol days too :) I just thought I should get back involved in the scratching thing as got a bit more free time on my hands at the mo.

Hi ju-e.

I think your cuts are "mint" as the children say and your mixer certainly looks very smart.

However, I cannot hide my disappointment at this thread. From the title, I inferred that there would be a video of Mark "Joe Mangel" Little doing some record "scratching". As no such video materialised, I'm going to penalise you one point and award this thread 9 marks out of 10.

Welcome to the board!

Hi ju-e.

I think your cuts are "mint" as the children say and your mixer certainly looks very smart.

However, I cannot hide my disappointment at this thread. From the title, I inferred that there would be a video of Mark "Joe Mangel" Little doing some record "scratching". As no such video materialised, I'm going to penalise you one point and award this thread 9 marks out of 10.

Welcome to the board!

Ha Ha!!!! I wish Doppelkorn! If only such a file existed! Sorry to have got your hopes up fella!!! Thanks for the high score though :d

Guest petesasqwax

Steve - I'm "only" 35 but my hair went more or less completely white ages ago... as a result, I bet I look older than you do! I might have to bic it all off for sunday so that nobody tries to help me cross the roads...

Guest petesasqwax

"I'm only 35 but my hair is older and when grey gets for real it's no longer a good look to wear it to the shoulder" was the original lyric before they bit me and changed it. the only royalty I get from writing that is that tepid Gangstarr track with 2/3s of Jodeci. It's a bloody outrage

• 1 month later...