Grand Theft Auto V First Gameplay Trailer (September 2013)

djnumnuts

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought it yet man. I had a dodgy copy, but I couldn't really get into it, so I didn't buy it. I might give it another go though. I've heard that the online multiplayer is brutal if you're a n00b, cos low level characters are piss weak.

BTW, I had to remove your avatar as it wasn't displaying properly.

I haven't bought it yet man. I had a dodgy copy, but I couldn't really get into it, so I didn't buy it. I might give it another go though. I've heard that the online multiplayer is brutal if you're a n00b, cos low level characters are piss weak.BTW, I had to remove your avatar as it wasn't displaying properly.

We can do private matches with some dvers. Get on it!!

• 1 year later...

also, my macbook isn't even powerful enough/chrome isn't optimised enough to watch youtube 4k 60fps (the retina screen is closer to qhd anyway really), but i'm really looking forward to seeing it run at that with ultra detail etc.

shit, you have a 170mb or so connection?!

Yeah, 160.

I dunno how well the game will run on my PC, given that I'm using a 1,440P monitor. I might have to dial back the settings a little, although I have an overclocked 780 Ti so it should still look decent enough.

I wish I'd bought the Steam version. I bought a key for it that uses Rockstar Social Club, which is shite.

• 4 months later...