.m4p files?

Steve

Only VLC recognises the file but there's no sound. It's an Apple format protected with DRM. I think it's been downloaded from the iTunes online store. It's no big deal, it's only the newest Scratch Perverts single. I've never even seen an m4p file before today.

you can remove the protection by just dragging + dropping the file onto 'hymn':

http://hymn-project.org/

then the file is a .m4a which i think plays in foobar but can also be converted to mp3 with dbpoweramp

thats what i do with them

When I try and run it, it says I have to log into my iTunes store account to obtain the key to unlock the file.

Can dbPoweramp read LAME headers, and write gapless CD's from .mp3 files?

No, because it only supports TAO disc writing and not DAO. THIS is good for audio CD burning.

Guest Deeswift

I have Burrrn on here somewhere but I dunno, I didn't like it much. foobar2000 is the current king of the audio players.

And dig my avatar.

Hehe. Those pics are class.

Anyone using Winamp can get gapless playback and burning with LAME encoded mp3 files by using this: -

in_mpg123.zip

Just extract it to the Winamp Plugins folder. Then rename in_mp3.dll (in the same folder) to in_mp3.old or move it out of the folder. Restart Winamp and that's it.

When I try and run it, it says I have to log into my iTunes store account to obtain the key to unlock the file.

when you try and run what? the hymn.exe?

if you want to mail me the m4p i'll try and deprotect and send it back mate

i've never had any trouble with hymn, have you tried running it with the command line flags instead to see if that works?