Debut Album "Sixteenth Letter" **FREE DOWNLOAD**

This is really fucking good man. I'm really, really liking the production and cuts on this. Being the massive traitor that I am, lol, I'm not massively keen on UK rappers, but that's just my taste - not that these rappers aren't good.

The only thing missing is a track where just you do your thing on the 1s and 2s. I'd like to have heard a DJ/scratch track, especially as hardly any albums feature them these days and it's not like you couldn't make a good one.

Only other criticism I would give is I don't like the cover art, although I think that's cos of the black border and font, not the actual graphic. Obviously it's the music that matters though!

• Like 1

Thanks Steve! Am glad your feeling it! Have been getting a lot of good feedback on it already so I am happy with the result so far! :)

With regards to the scratch track, you have a good point there, but I do have a bonus disc for the album dropping this friday entitled "The Hidden Letter" featuring random old remixes remastered and some old recording's so might try and get a scratch track on that if I can finish it on time! Watch this space :)

Thanks again for the comments mate! :)

thanks guy's, means a lot to read such nice comments :)

btw, the actual artwork was created by the very talented Mr Skillmatik from my town Plymouth, but the font etc.. was done by Si (Top Billin'), personally I like it but hey, each to his own :)

bonus disk is out now as well, will post it up

Thanks again guys