A short, wierd lil song I did

rchecka

Last night I was on some weird sheet or something because on a whim I made this lil ditty after a few brews with some old friends... I sampled a strange old guitar record for this.

Listening to it today made me chuckle, I don't even remember uploading it last night LOL.

Short song at: 1:04

DOWNLOAD "If You Love the Sunset"

Obviously its not mastered or compressed I guess it was too goofy to even bother, but its amusing.

I don't know what to think of it... don't really like it TBO but I like your avitar!

I like the guitar and I like the drums but not necessarily in the same composition.

As for the song goes, you are not allowed to "not like" it publicly, I can't handle that kind of rejection from Markee Mark and the Fluffy bunch. Just Kidding, you can dislike it I suppose.

But as for your avatar, now that I see your avatar in its proper size, I realize I'm gonna have to change it for you. I got that pic from a Google search and he was doing a weird ass dance but now it looks like he's got a hunchback or deformed shoulder. The kittens are hard to see, it's all wrong. I got a better idea for an avatar based on what little I know about you LOL, and it doesn't involve kittens.