my first dubstep beat (feedback please)

DJiDADA

My speakers aren't exactly monsters of bass, but I think the beat lacks some oomph. The composition of the track is fine IMO, although I don't listen to much of this sort of music so I'm no expert, but the mixdown of the track doesn't seem quite right to me.

Yeah, maybe get some more feedback though cos like I say, my speakers don't pump out a huge amount of bass. There may be a meaty bassline going on that's so low I can't even hear it, lol. There are a few people here making music like this who would be able to give you some decent advice I'm sure.

Yo dada welcome to the board! (south_paw_ from paltalk) Sounds gud nice wobs. id cut out all the bass from the wobble synth and layer a low register sine tone underneath it to give it some beef when it kicks in

• Like 1

My speakers aren't exactly monsters of bass, but I think the beat lacks some oomph. The composition of the track is fine IMO, although I don't listen to much of this sort of music so I'm no expert, but the mixdown of the track doesn't seem quite right to me.

My thoughts exactly. Nice tune but too light on the lows.