rchecka – Severence Package (A Hollertronix Megamix)

rchecka

rchecka – Severence Package (A Hollertronix Megamix)

(Hip Hop, 80s, Remixes, Club Music, Techno, Blends, Dub Step, Reggae…)

File Under:

• A Multi-Genre Party Mix
  • Your End-of-Summer Mixtape
  • A “Chicks will definitely shake their butts to this” Mix
  • A “Walking out of your job for the last time, holding all your stuff, with a big wad of cash in your pocket and a huge grin on your face” Mix

Sup guys!

My latest mix uses all the Hollertronix EPs numbered 1.5 through 10. I have collected them all throughout the years, and I have been meaning to put them all together on a mixtape for myself and my friends and family since I picked up the final volume last year. I finally got em all together and mixed up my favorite joints on each EP for yall.

Hollertronix (Diplo and Low Budget) fans will dig this, but even if you are unfamiliar with their work, this will definitely blow up your tape deck.

It’s LOADED with 80s beats remixed club-style with various Hip Hop acapellas spackled on top by the duo. Listeners will pick up on all the classic 80s tracks and samples, including Michael Jackson, the Clash, and many other recognizables. This is a great end-of-Summer mix, very party oriented. Yall will dig this, don’t sleep.

The tracklisting is not available since most of the songs used were not labeled properly. But don’t let that throw you off, you will definitely recognize a lot of the songs and samples.

DOWNLOAD (<FYI: This link takes you to the exclusive instant download at Official Periodic Forum)

Run Time: 1:14:49

Enjoy, and holler back w/ some words if you listen!