80s funk jams?

Steve

Most the stuff I was thinking of was 1979... not sure how strict ur being, but here are some solid 80s jams (at lease IMO):

Fatback - Is this the future?

One Way - Cutie Pie

midnight star - Freak-A-Zoid, or No Parking (on the Dance Floor)

gap band - early in the morning, or burn rubber on me, or humpin

mary jane girls - candy man

SOS band - Just Be Good to Me

George Clinton - Bullet Proof, Get Dressed, Atomic Dog, quickie, do fries go with that shake

bootsy - Body Slam

You might be done already, but thought I'd throw some of these out anyways...

EDIT: I was also kinda assuming you meant funky stuff, not pop... love some 80s pop personally tho.

Cheers man. The mix is done already now though. I can PM you a link to it if you like. I won't post it up in here, cos the polls are still open on DJ Forums (the mix was made for a little battle) and it would give away the anonymity.

Or if you want to check out all of the mixes, you can see if you can guess which is mine, haha: -

http://www.djforums....ad.php?t=295517

lol, yeah I just scanned thru and burned off the 2 I liked best. threw in a vote in case it closes b4 I get around to it but not made a final decision yet.

You listen to em pitched up to +1,000% or what man? That's 2½ hours of mixes, haha.

Well, I listened to 5 and 3 (my two faves from my speed-thru listen) and liked 3 better... went to change my vote (5 originally had my vote on song selection when I just my click-thru listen) and cant... PM'd the mod and he strangely doesn't have the ability to change it... lol. So if ur 3 and tie it's because of me.

I'll have to go back and listen to 1. If I remember correctly I nixed it in my speed thru b/c it sounded like the EQing was way off from song to song.