BLACK OPS MAP PACK 3

Ryan

• 2 months later...

Im on xbox pete. What up? still scratching?

@Broke: The map packs were all pretty disappointing. Thats the end of them now though. The new zombie map pack that came out the other day was bye bye from treyarch. Zombies is the only thing that'll keep that game in peoples xbox/PS3 come November.

@Broke: The map packs were all pretty disappointing. Thats the end of them now though. The new zombie map pack that came out the other day was bye bye from treyarch. Zombies is the only thing that'll keep that game in peoples xbox/PS3 come November.

I thought the most recent map pack was okay, apart from the golf course.

My new standard class: Mac-11 w/ extended mag, flashbang, Flak Jacket, Slight of Hand, Marathon. I almost want to buy an xbox just so I can shoot your camping arse.

I thought the most recent map pack was okay, apart from the golf course.

My new standard class: Mac-11 w/ extended mag, flashbang, Flak Jacket, Slight of Hand, Marathon. I almost want to buy an xbox just so I can shoot your camping arse.

I love the MAC 11 it was my first gold gun. it drops people so fast its amazin! thing has some great range too

@Pete: naw i stopped a long time ago.. no one seems to believe me though lol

@Dirk: whats crackling? long time no type

Just chillin, Ryan. Still waiting for you to friend accept me on 360 :p

So yall don't use rapid fire or grip with the mac?

its official dirk you're the biggest spanner on xboxlive. I've been on your friend list since your xbox comeback. You do know DUCKHUNT is me right? Flick through your list.

Anywhozzile Extended mags FTW rapid fire sucks ass on the MAC11 and theres no need for a grip the thing is laser beam accurate

Anywhozzile Extended mags FTW rapid fire sucks ass on the MAC11 and theres no need for a grip the thing is laser beam accurate

Exactly. If you don't put exteded mags on it has like three bullets in it

If you have rapid fire, slight of hand and scavenger you can use it like an auto shotgun. I was using it like yall said last night and was pretty effective too.

tried the mac11 you guys mention and it is pretty dope. however my favorite hands down is the famas with red dot. hacker, hardline, steady aim. i cannot be fcked with!

I used to be Famas + red dot guy but I switched to Galil + supressor... much better. Plus I think they fucked with the Famas in the last update