chile wtk entry vid

really man! your cuts are great..

builds up nicely.. love the flow and the way you leave a couple of clicks out hear and there.. reminds me of what ive been trying recently. havent scratched since i put these vids up, lookng forward to getting back at it after a few weeks mixing rap and recording punk!

dang!!

u improved LOADS dude...

nice job!!!

Cheers mate. Seriously your cuts have influenced me probably more than anyone elses on or offline. In some ways its gud tho that i dont have your freestyles u sent over msn now though cause i wouldve ended up biting you to the limit lol. We gotta cut in the future sometime man if you still into scratchin at all lol

dang!!

u improved LOADS dude...

nice job!!!

Cheers mate. Seriously your cuts have influenced me probably more than anyone elses on or offline. In some ways its gud tho that i dont have your freestyles u sent over msn now though cause i wouldve ended up biting you to the limit lol. We gotta cut in the future sometime man if you still into scratchin at all lol

my steez is unbite-able, mothafucka.....;) haha

always up forra cut yo

ed@waxworksstudios.com