Pure Skratch Tapes

savwar

apart from the early qbert and D and atrak and the like, hot sauce, stylus wars etc......

what is there???

also apart from ...

Pharoahs of funk

switchblade sermons

scratch nerds....

have of any of the newy school done any???

in a way, it seems a bit lazy of the peeps who just scratch. ya know? like its a shame...

a hobby that you're good at and no record of accomplishment... other than a 2 minute youtube "practice" vid...

no diss, its very self actualising working towards something. i know merely being able to do it is also, but you know what i mean.

plus i'm sure theres many like me that would love to listen to them and give props...

muzzell like those vids you did with tiger style... (in no way are you lazy i'm just singling you out coz you're brilliant)

i'd fuckin love if you guys produced or took a few beats and knocked out a 30 minute wankathon... few stupid samples executively produced by me ( :8 )and BOOOM, take that scratchernet...

yer i know... I wish i had done more over the years. when i started djing i was always doing tape's and minidisc's but when i started geting into rouintes it all stoped. I would like to do a tape with al but its just getting round to it. whenever we hook up now we just get pissed and play computer games and take the piss out of each other. we dont really practise anymore. I got next week off work to finish my album then im going to start a few fresh projects. hopefully a scratch tape will be one of them.