Street Sounds special on BBC Radio 6, June 20th

Steve

An incredible 2 hour Street Sounds Special on BBC Radio 6. Dave Pearce has Morgan Khan in the studio to discuss the legacy and importance of the iconic Street Sounds label, playing a selection of stand-out tracks from the various Street Sounds series. Dave and Morgan also talk about everything Street Sounds from 1982 to today; this is one show not to be missed! Listen to the broadcast on June 20th from 8.00pm until 10.00pm (GMT).

After 10pm on June 20th, you’ll be able to listen to the programme on the BBC iPlayer for 7 days:

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0072pz7

Please support Street Sounds and BBC Radio 6 by listening to the show, as well as sharing the above link and flyer to everyone you know, in every way you can!

Sounds good. I'll record it and post it up here.

I'm patiently waiting for my limited edition t-shirt to come as well. I'll probably frame it.

Me too. I ordered 2 of them. They're supposed to be being despatched on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll get them by the end of the week.

My generosity knows no bounds. Not only did I give away a Roland TR303, I also gave away the Crucial Electro box set years ago. And now I think I could do with that back now, but they run into the hundreds on Discogs.

sounds good..

i hope they spend a fair bit of time talking about

the old school streetsounds shit.

hope its not just a big advert for the new ones

and the bitch better play 'fast life'

I'm patiently waiting for my limited edition t-shirt to come as well. I'll probably frame it.

Me too. I ordered 2 of them. They're supposed to be being despatched on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll get them by the end of the week.

Or maybe not........

Hi Steve,

2 weeks ago we emailed you with an update about the Street Sounds Limited Edition ‘ELECTRO’ T-Shirt dispatch date of the 9th of June but unfortunately it will be next Wednesday 16th June. We can assure you that this is now a definite dispatch date.

The T-shirts have all been printed and look spectacular; we have seen them and they look absolutely amazing. The reason for the delay is that the ‘woven label’ of the Street Sounds logo on the nape of the neck on the back of the T-Shirt has been delayed in arriving from the manufacturer. We have of course been pressuring all sides to get this ready as soon as possible but unfortunately the labels have taken longer than previously quoted.

We deeply apologise for this delay but promise you the wait is almost over. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Kate

I should have the download up late tonight mate as long as Audition doesn't crash as I'm recording it. I'm gonna cut out the news and Glastonbury ads and stuff. If Audition does crash I'll record it again from iPlayer, but I'll definitely get it sorted.