Super Seal Limited 3D -- 200 copies

djdiggla

More top quality merchandise from Thud Rumble.

Here's SuperSeal again, but this time in a range of fancy new colours!

Here's SuperSeal again, but this time with a 3D cover and some glasses!

Here's SuperSeal again, but this time the record sleeve is knitted from Qbert's pubic hair!

Here's SuperSeal again, but this time it's pressed on a circle of skin cut from YogaFrog's arse cheeks! (Limited Edition of 2 copies)

i wonder if you use the 3D glasses from the poly record would the world end?

I'll let you know how it turned out (maybee the 4 Upr4 records the Ruck still owes me, will magically appear suddenly)...

(maybee the 4 Upr4 records the Ruck still owes me, will magically appear suddenly)...

You really not get those records? or is that just like the switch blade sermons scratchernet in joke thing?

If not, the ruck is a fucking scumbag

(maybee the 4 Upr4 records the Ruck still owes me, will magically appear suddenly)...

You really not get those records? or is that just like the switch blade sermons scratchernet in joke thing?

If not, the ruck is a fucking scumbag

Well what can I say. Until the pre-Poly-Anti-Glutten era, there was no trouble dealing with Ric (I got most of his release...even Fuga). But since he tried to step away from the skratchernet he was no longer that reachable. Regarding the upr's...he once proposed to reimburse me, while indicating, that one of the shipments, that he should have gotten a long time ago, was still due and that I could have my 4 upr records, once the final package arrives. Since then over a year passed and I tried to contact him over his asis-e-mail, but he never got back to me. Now I made a mail to the ruckazoids myspace page. I'll give him some time and will re-e-mail my claims, because I wouldn't want to make a complaint on paypal. I wonder how many e-mail-adresses the guy has (some ruckazoid ones, nicks, alias, ricci, ricardo etc.). Doesn't change the fact, that his "customer-response-system" is even creepier than Thud Rumble's...

I got it in saturday. I had emailed asking if Q would sign it for me and they said maybe, but he did. Real small next to the numbering :)

Framed it up in an extra record display frame I had sitting around.