MY TIME IS NOW

Face Melt

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=379608839

check this shit now the motherfucka is doing drake and weezy remixes. i remember when he was banging on about this futuristic shit and durt mac durt don't hurt and how his shit was too heavy for the clubs and they only played it to real niggaz opening for the roots or mos def. what a fucking cunt sell out. dude was my idol and this is how he treats me? even though everybody thought he was insane i knew after listening to fuga once that he was a genius. all that shit is scratched (i think). i hate my life.

i have rrrap, dirty soap, box of chocos, fuga, sketchbook. i had that old mixtape he did with the batman samples that he talks about when he reviewed himself (i love that guy) but i think i burned it to cd and then lost the cd so hopefully somebody can upload it. also if anybody has any of those songs from the short lived "flashback tuesday" that would be great. i'm looking at you german guys.

all those remixes are shit. i am now offically better than ruckazoid. to be truly honest i knew once he started using that retarded name it was over for him. it sounds like something a retarded five year old child would make up if his name was rucker and he wanted to become a toy robot from japan. i lied to myself when he adopted the name and told myself it was a bold and direct, but now i can see through the analog delayed coated shit.

IMO scratching is dead now. yes i know welcome to 8 years ago, blah blah blah. i'm still upset.

i have rrrap, dirty soap, box of chocos, fuga, sketchbook. i had that old mixtape he did with the batman samples that he talks about when he reviewed himself (i love that guy) but i think i burned it to cd and then lost the cd so hopefully somebody can upload it. also if anybody has any of those songs from the short lived "flashback tuesday" that would be great. i'm looking at you german guys.

Up em 4 me.