COD:WAW map pack 1 up on Xbox Live

Steve

hmm that sounds like a put down, not played for a couple of weeks but might have to sign up just to shut u the hell up!

my gamer tags dooban, ill add you but am trying to save coin so may not actually get another gold account for a bit

haha steve. yeah zombie modes dope well have to have another bash at it again, you and your mate might even get a little better at it! ;)

ill add you flipflop forgot, but i bought another month online so ill probably seen you on there

@ clownstyle - yeah my bro still prefers modern warfare as i gather quite a lot of people do. never had it though so not really ure what im missing, i played it and it doesnt really seem any better to me, guess its what your used to

• 2 weeks later...
haha steve. yeah zombie modes dope well have to have another bash at it again, you and your mate might even get a little better at it!

You might want to check the leaderboards before you say that matey! :p

haha, i admit i have not checked these

Let me enlighten you then. :d

Rounds survived: -

Sigmatic88 - 10 (2 players)

dooban - 7 (3 players)

High score: -

Sigmatic88 - 19,930 (131 kills)

dooban - 11,580 (81 kills)

haha, i admit i have not checked these

Let me enlighten you then. :d

Rounds survived: -

Sigmatic88 - 10 (2 players)

dooban - 7 (3 players)

High score: -

Sigmatic88 - 19,930 (131 kills)

dooban - 11,580 (81 kills)

you seen the top of the global leader board, its got people surving 1000's of rounds ... that cant be right surely.

dunno if i beat u yet but i had a decent run last night. it doesnt record your efforts offline tho does it?

yeah i had this problem with steve my connections only 1 MB so its a bit dodge, especially when im connecting to peeps in america. enjoyed that domination mode tho, its more fun when your playing with other peeps rather than randomers

its all about the sub machine guns mate, with a box magazine if you can.

for your first perk you either want bomb squad, bouncing betties or x2 grenades, depending on what kind of match your playing

stopping power is the other perk i usually put on, altho juggernaut has its advantages, but i like to be able to put people down quick

steady aim is a good one too, you can keep running around people so they miss and get in nice and close. if not that then dead silence is nice too. just see what other people are using when they kill you