Any 360 owners got Left 4 Dead?

Steve

If not, get it so we can play some 4 player online co-op! I'm not really that into most online co-op games cos I get too distracted and end up talking instead of playing the game, but in this game you really do need to work as a team or you're fucked.

Been meaning to get this one for a while now. Couldn't really justify it in the post xmas poverty, but I get paid on the 15th so I might have to pick it up.

Does anyone want to swap some games? I buy way too many games really, should offload a few. I'm just about to FINALLY finish Dead Space if anyone wants it. Oh, and while we're talking 360: Braid is the most absorbing, frustrating but fantastic game idea for ages. Well worth the cash.

what is this game? might have to get it to get some dv action. just been playing COD far too much recently! ill check this game out, i seem to remember my mate banging on it saying that it was really good coz u gotta play it working together. just seen its by valve too! gotta be a good thing

what other games peeps recommend? i got COD waw, gears war 2, fallout 2 (cant really get into this), bioshock, pro evo blah blah.. mostly 3d shooter but i guess theyre my thing

what is this game?

It's a 4 player survival horror game played in first person. You choose from 1 of 4 levels and then you have to work your way through each chapter in the level trying to get to a safe house at the end. At the end of the final chapter, you try and make your escape. It can be played single player with AI team mates, or online with real people. There's multiplayer versus modes too.

The enemies and pick ups appear in random places, so even though the levels are always the same, it plays out differently each time. Also, you have to play as a team to survive, healing each other or passing someone health pills that will keep them going temporarily. You also have to save other players from attacks, and there's friendly fire so you can kill each other if you're not careful. You fight against the infected - zombies basically, but they're not like the zombies in Resident Evil. Initially they might be slow and lumbering, but before you know it you'll have 50 of them legging it towards you at full speed. There's several different types too, but I won't say too much in case I spoil it for you.

It's a great game and a must buy IMO, especially if you like playing online. I'm well up for some multiplayer if you get it. They're adding more levels, weapons and stuff via DLC soon too.

• 1 month later...

ok i bought this shit and yeah i love playing online ( as u might have seen coz i seen you on there a few times steve)

haha

any way add my my gamer profile is dooban, ill add ur mate too lorn.

any way post on here a time we should all go on and we should get this shit started! not played it yet btw...