Sxratch praktiss

Guest Mike Reezy

Sounds like your not listening to the beat. I do hear some cool techniques, but they arent "in time" Ride the beat more, keep your head bobbing to the beat. Tap a foot. Just pay as much attention to the beat as much as your scratches themselves. Also try and keep your fader closed more. It seems left open alot, some real quick tight cuts and transforms, on beat of course and youll be rockin. IMO

Guest Mike Reezy
Sounds like your not listening to the beat.  I do hear some cool techniques,  but they arent "in time" Ride the beat more, keep your head bobbing to the beat. Tap a foot. Just pay as much attention to the beat as much as your scratches themselves. Also try and keep your fader closed more. It seems left open alot, some real quick tight cuts and transforms, on beat of course and youll be rockin. IMO

I was really practicing not trying to jam out or anything. I was practcicng my techniques. Ill try and close my fader more, sometimes it accidentaly poens because my cutt in time is like .5 MM. Actually you can kinda still hear kmy shit when my fader is closed. Is this what you are talking about GABE>?