Good Audio Recording Sftwre for MAC

Bubba

For those mac users...what d'you all use for recording audio mixes, tracks and stuff on your mac? It needs to a) be able to convert wav to mp3 (standard I know) and b) allow me to put track markings in without breaking my fucking neck and taking me hours to place...

And if you've got the ultra software...could you hook me up with it asap? I've got a demo to record until monday...and I can't be bothered to start up my old laptop and work with audition...

thanks.

pee.z

PS Oh and does anyone have a link for a new version of Soundforge or maybe Audition? I've upgraded my PC in the studio (I'm currently not living at home, tahts why I need to record on my mac) and have installed any software yet on it...so help a n**** out here homies....thanks.

PPS: Once the demo's recorded I'll upload it for all you mofos...but just so you know it's gonna be Minimal/Electro/Tech House...if I get this deal, my HipHop mixing days may be over...new era's beginning...