GET YER TATS OOT!

Phology

On 11/21/2022 at 9:41 PM, djdiggla said:

Sick tat Dan!

All I can think of tho is the biggest regret from my 08 (?) England tour... @Wax On and I went into a shop to get ❤️s tatted on our bums with N3X7 L3V3L written inside it. The guy we're talking to within about 5 seconds passes it off to this pretty cute lady. We tried to explain the idea to her but couldn't stop laughing and just had to leave. Really a sad day for DVers everywhere. 

Yea we really fucked up there bromeo. next time...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Deft said:

Well I was enjoying Folkestone beach at the weekend, and I'm pretty sure I was the only male who was neither tattooed or overweight (many were both). So basically I'm more unique now than all of the crowd. How the tables have turned.

Relax ..You're just finally  ready to join the new breed of Hells  Angels  ...times have changed ...no tats ..healthy vegan lunchboxes and unicycles 

Apply now while you still can 

All I can think of is this old Bud commercial I thought was so funny as a kid where these two motorcycle gangs meet up and one rides scooters dressed in jesters outfits keeps saying in little mousey voices "we're bad to the bone! we're bad to the bone!

• Like 1