Beat Kings: anyone seen it?

it's nowhere near as good as scratch IMO

it's got some interesting bits, but nothing groundbreaking. if i were you i'd DL it rather than buy it

here it is

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/inde...52&hl=kings

word, i found scratch very inspiring and informative when i first watched it. I didn't find beat kings exciting at all, the only things i picked up from it as advice was to know how hiphop used to be made and where it's come from and make sure you have a unique sound. It's good for a bit of nostalgia but it didn't really do much for me to be honest.

i wouldn't watch it again, i don't think. except for diamond d's sweat session, that was hilarious. or whoever it was, anyway

think you got it mixed up with deep crates...

i wouldn't watch it again, i don't think. except for diamond d's sweat session, that was hilarious. or whoever it was, anyway

aah i think you're right. i've forgotten this one then :| is this the one where swizz beats is in a car for his interview and kanye is in an empty room?

aah i think you're right. i've forgotten this one then :| is this the one where swizz beats is in a car for his interview and kanye is in an empty room?

yup, then kanye goes on a rant towards the end lol

Guest broke

Unless you get foamy at the gash over the mention of a fully expanded ASR-10 rackmount this doco isn't that exciting. I bought it and then ended up wishing I'd downloaded it.