skillz taking beats

"I NEED A BEAT( Producers get in here now)

Body: I'm finishing up the album and still want to make some new heat for the album and the mixtape I'm dropping before it. Im open to checking out tracks from any and everyone. I know its some of yall out there that got some fire. So get it to me ...lets work! Before you send your shit though, lets lay some ground rules ..lol. Here's a few things you should know about me first.

1. I'm extremely picky.

2. I cant tell you what I like, I just know it when I hear it.

3. You know what kinda music I do so try to stay in that lane. Example( Dont send me a reggae beat)

4. If you do a lotta sampling, we may have a problem. I'm on Koch not Interscope! I try to stay away from samples unless its a bonafide banger! Otherwise, it'll just end up on a mixtape or leaked on the web(with your blessing of course) Dont send me that hot joint where you sampled the Beatles fool!

5. If you sending more than one track let me know how many you sending. Example- DJ Beats, 1 of 7, 2 of 7, 3 of 7 ..etc.

6. Hooks are welcome, but I wouldnt take a song say ..umm...with a hook of a girl singing Dontcha wish ya Girlfriend was hot like meee!!

7. I know this list reads crazy and I may sound a lil harsh and cocky, but you would be surprised at the shit my inbox gets dude, trust me.

8. Lets get it crackin, I will listen to every track sent.

9. Skillzgotskillz@gmail.com"

skillz is a monster.....a chance to get some big exposure