The Wii games thread

Steve

Which games have you guys got? Which ones are you looking forward to?

I've got Sonic & The Secret Rings on pre-order, but I have no idea what it's like. I picked up Excite Truck last week, which is pretty good - very fast. The worst game I've bought so far is Gottlieb Pinball Classics. I've got a great pinball game for the Dreamcast, so I thought I'd buy one for the Wii, but it's fucking awful.

So far, apart from Zelda, I haven't really played a Wii game that's really impressed me, although I don't regret buying the console.

Nothing yet really, still mad about red steel, we're gonna wait till something really catches our eyes. Basically we're waiting for tiger woods golf and hopefully a GOOD baseball game

Yeah, that golf game is sounding promising. No doubt the new Mario game will be great, and hopefully a version of Mario Kart will come out for it too.

I sold mine the other day, got bored of it and I just couldn't get used to the graphics after playing the 360, i know it wasn't made for graphics but after playing COD3 on the 360 the wii version looked fucking shite

i thought bout selling mine but the multiplayers just too good

think it all deppends who you playing with. like ive taken to my Girl friends played with her mates and jut wanted to not play coz i didnt know em to well and just didnt like it. with my other friends its just jokes all the way