gears of war?

Guest pokemon sauce

Guest pokemon sauce

WTF is up with the story in this game?!?!!?! anybody who has a 360 probably has this game but the story is sucking some seriously heavy balls which is quite sad because you can see that there was a basis for a good story there. after finishing this game on insane i'm still left wondering as to what the fuck is happening.

and another thing, why is the music so fucking bland. i listen to endtroducing.. and mr. dibbs mixtapes when i play this game because the in game music is so shit.

if anyone has any information on those Locust bastards then hit me up with some info

peace

Something to do about humans colonising another planet, building cities and whatnot. But years later, the Locusts who are the indigenous race decide that they've had enough of the humans so they come from the underground and wreck shop. The humans fight back - cue 14 year war. Humans have new weapon (lightmass bomb) that will be able to fuck up the locusts in their tunnels and win the war. But need to map the tunnels first before they can use the bomb, so need the Resonator.

Guest pokemon sauce

^

cheater. all you had to do was use that rocket bow on him (that's what i did anyway)

this is what i've pieced together so far:

-the planet isn't earth, it is in fact a planet called Sera

-the humans had a civil war prior to e-day, over the energy source that is underground (that yellowy lava stuff you see when you go to set the resonator)

-after e-day 25% of the human population was killed and masses began to migrate towards that plateau that your on, due to it's high ground and the fact that the rock is super-hard or something (making it harder for the Locust to break through)

-after e-day, the humans bombed their own cities to avoid the prospect of them being captured

-somewhere along the line the coalition of governments had the ingenious idea to attach a small chainsaw to a machine gun

-the humans of Sera have evolved differently than earth humans, a neck that is 4 ft in diameter is common for sera humans

i don't know how much of that is internet babble and how much of it is true but it seems pretty concrete. share your gears of war knowledge

Guest pokemon sauce

i ain't really into the drum 'n bass scene so i wouldn't know what to listen to. now i've been playing the game with blues music in the background and i carry a shotgun constantly.