After all my 360 shit talking....

djdiggla

I'm getting one... :)

Not buying, mind u... My mother-in-law won a 360 bundle with some games in a contest or raffle of some kind! She hasn't gotten it yet, so not sure if I belive her, but that would be sick. Funny thing is I was never gonna buy an origional xbox and I won that too in some contest when the Hulk movie came out! LOL. Been a sweet week tho-- got a 360, a dope watch, a bunch of other cool shit.. (early christmas gifts)

^^nice.

I wanna get Gears... but not sure what games are comming with... Trying not to really get excited til it's here and for real.

Wifey the watch at the mall.. a Skeigen or something from Denmark... pretty dope looking. I usually dont like watches but this one is really thin.

^^nice.

I wanna get Gears... but not sure what games are comming with... Trying not to really get excited til it's here and for real.

Wifey the watch at the mall.. a Skeigen or something from Denmark... pretty dope looking. I usually dont like watches but this one is really thin.

I just got Gears of War today Diggla, need to renew my Gold though.

Guest pokemon sauce

yeah get Gears, it's seriously sick. Then there's Ghost Recon:Advance Warfighter and Rainbow Six:Las Vegas

if you're on the more (western)RPG tip pick up Elder Scrolls:Oblivion, that game is massive

no shit--my moms-in-law just won a SECOND fucking 360! WTF!? The first one she won was a first prize which put her in the running for the final contest where she won second place which was another 360! She's gonna give that one to her son.

Might wanna check the site she's been playing these games on! --> www.livegamesnetwork.com

She's MacGyver--says she won 2nd on the home page....

EDIT: Looks like the most recent winning was just a game pack, not the 360.

• 2 months later...

Got it finally yesterday.

Came with: 360, the big HD, 1 wireless control, headset, and Call of Duty 2 (which kinda sux)... went out and bought Gears right away...

• 2 weeks later...

if gears of war was the only game you could play on the 360 id still buy it!

lost planet is ok but gear's on xbox live is crack i can play that shit for hrs!

i just got a ps3 and never played it (played it 3 times) im alwasy playing my roommates xbox

i want to trade it for a xbox 360! tho already got one in the house!

i think the xbox is a much better system and better games! the ps3 has sum good ft's but xbox tips the scale!

are there any good games for the ps3

all iv been using it for is to watch youtube and google videos on my tv! :8

• 2 months later...