Microsoft Gives MVP Award to Adware Pusher

flowerpot

"Ed Bott reports that Microsoft has given an MVP (Most Valuable Professional Award) to an individual known for peddling Adware via his Messenger Plus program, http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/index.php?p=153" From the article: "So how did a guy whose primary business involves installing adware become an MVP? That's what Christopher Boyd, a Microsoft Security MVP better known as Paperghost wants to know. Boyd isn't the only MVP who has a history with Patchou.

Sandi Hardmeier, a current MVP in the Internet Explorer category who specializes in the fight against malware, has written three long, angry pages about the messy adware that 'sponsors' Patchou's product."

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/43.html

lol too true. i went for a pizza with the guy and was like yo sign the contract, sign the contract, sign the contract or no free pizza.

i meet many IT geeks in my game, one guy that used to work for me shagged pamela anderson though so hats off to him. another geeza sat there for 2 hours explaining the complete prince2 process i was like :(

another one explained how he thought he had prostate cancer.

sometimes i feel like a shrink and not somone in rec especially when grown men are crying about being out of work for 2 years and their wives leaving them or something.

it must be similar in the pharma business though right?

them lab coats arent exactly a hoot..

All summer I worked nights on robots in a shitty factory, with three guys. One was a short Brazillian guy who talked to me all day about the gangs in Rio and how often he'd been shot, another was a Ukranian ex-submarine captain, the third had his sandwiches made for him by his mum.