work firewalls

Wax On

ive heard off a friend its possible to get on any site site using the dos command prompt. go to run type command and then type in the web address of the page (not sure if it works on pages like hotmail) and then ping it or similar and then put the ip address of the page into the browser address bar. ive not tried it so good luck to ya. pz

Your workplace blocks these sites for a reason and whether you agree with that or not, you're likely to get yourself in shit by trying to get around it. Just be careful mate.

Agreed. Your better off checking your mail on your phone or something. Depends how it is where you work but I guess if you start running programs on usb sticks and whatnot your likely gonna get the sack :s

Your workplace blocks these sites for a reason and whether you agree with that or not, you're likely to get yourself in shit by trying to get around it. Just be careful mate.

Agreed. Your better off checking your mail on your phone or something. Depends how it is where you work but I guess if you start running programs on usb sticks and whatnot your likely gonna get the sack :s

too true, i was just wondering if there was an easy way, like going through a proxify site or something, but they're firewalled anyway. i don't think its worth running progs on a usb stick or anything, and if you get to a website by ip, as soon as you try to sign in it'll probably block it anyway.

cheers for the advice though chaps. the fuct up thing is that i can still go on here and ebay!