August 9 Practise Session

CoReX

So I was listening to the radio today and heard 'sexy back' again, and I thought to myself, 'damn, I wanna cut to this'.. so I did.

this is the first time i'm postin a practise session here, so I'd like your thoughts on it... I'm 14 and been scratchin for a bit now.. although, it seems like my hands move faster than they should and end up giving me some sloppy cuts usually.. ok, more like more than usual.. more like all the time... ahaha

anyways, heres my cuts, as you can see, there is quite the abundance of chirps thrown in... i've been working on them lately to get them much cleaner, and it's been paying off.

tell me what ya think, and be honest please.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...47F7FBB269089F4

thanks guys.

Hmm, a bit being.. i woudlnt even know haha

Probably about mid february so about 6 months now I think is right...

and, I picked up my 1200 about 3 weeks ago so just started scratching on vinyl not too long ago.

I'm really disappointed that my crabs never come out as clean as I hear them... can never get the proper sounding crabs i want...

I'll record some more over another beat I guess then.. hopefully they'll be atleast a bit better than these. ahhaha