*ATTENTION* Old Skooler's!

You Lucky Bastards............Hot from the Camaro (Party friendly) Record Vault.......

CLICK.

Edit: god knows what happened there. DO NOT USE FIRS LINK BELOW (it's F*****)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...F01893228C0C454

THIS IS THE ONE BELOW, SORRY 4 ANY INCONVIENIENCE.....

Worth waiting for I recon...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...940CF6166C3AFAA

I wish I had a big vinyl collection though man. I think most people would be surprised how few records I actually own. I sold a lot of good stuff back in the 80s and early 90s (like a fucking idiot). Let me know when you're gonna be on holiday and I'll come round and steal your collection!

I wish I had a big vinyl collection though man. I think most people would be surprised how few records I actually own. I sold a lot of good stuff back in the 80s and early 90s (like a fucking idiot). Let me know when you're gonna be on holiday and I'll come round and steal your collection!

LOL

My Holidays are very much looked forward 2...

But unfortanatly, (not 4 me) I spend my Holidays in my basement, Mixing, (and Scratchin)

:(( :(( :(( :((

i nearly sold my record collection afew years back but changed my mind im glad i didnt sell em altho i aint got direct access to most of em i gotta go thru em when i get some time work takes up too much time and energy