$a!n+

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

honestly...I think it could be better

I dont like the "matrix sentinel" looking thing for the head of the person at all

I have been asking you to help me but...

YOU WONT!

So I can't hear you. lol

I think it's classic, i'll let you's two work it out. Only thing that bothered me is the 2 spots that need filling in, one in the briefcase handle needs to be filled in blue , and theres another bit just above the right arm with light blue... Just you notice them n it detracts you know.

Props

So that mean you like it?

Good eye on those mistakes. Thanks Lase.

make that a T Shirt and expect me to buy one :d....

seriously I like all the designs but the 1st one on Derives Paint Smear design is sick

make that a T Shirt and expect me to buy one :d....

seriously I like all the designs but the 1st one on Derives Paint Smear design is sick

Thanks man! :d

What do the rest of yall think?

I don't like any of them. Sorry!

You serious?

Yeah. I don't really like the look of your designs and while Derive's look better, I don't think they'd look that good on a T-shirt cos of the smudging. Perhaps they'll look better when they're actually printed though, I dunno.

Do you mean merchandise wise? To be honest, i rarely buy anything like that because I can't afford to support myself never mind my favourite bands and such :p but if if for argument's sake I had money, then I would buy a band tshirt... with the designs above I'd buy em more for wanting to buy something with your band on though, rather than just buying a tshirt with a cool design if that makes sense. As far as other merchandise, how about posters, customised mp3 players, customised mixer faceplates? hm, I'm just going on about stuff that would be cool promotion now. Bandanas?! keyboards... meh. hehe

sorry i'm crap when cornered.