dj erko - beat 03a

dj_erko

this is a pretty new beat i ve made in fruityloops 5,everything made by me, no loops, just samples of basic drums and a bell, and hella lot of FX into it...

....love the part starting at around the first minute....

its not mastered yet though, my pc speakers are not working now, so the volumes of some samples might nor be in the right level,but the base is there, tell me whatcha think about it, any commects really appriciated

ps: looking for a name, what comes to your mind when you here it?

i hope the upload is all good, if not, i upload it to some other location, so let me know, thx.

--------------- http://erko.wz.cz/03a.mp3 -------------------

kinda sounds like one of those generic drumloops comes builtin on an old cheap alesis drum machine or something...

good for cuttin over for awhile anyways

might be, i ve made only one pattern 4/4 for the beat, so i could feel it and i was slowly adding the bells,bass etc. So the sme 4/4 is through the whole song...Once i ll be done wit it ,it should change and skip few kicks or snares :) anyway, thx

yep,the beat is from FPC machine samples + BooBass + Fl Piano, and the main melody is this sample

PERC_Isle Mallet_C4

also from fl

added a delay and reverb,

the beat got the magic just because its made like out of 8 samples, that just fit accidentally perfect together,random pickin :)