Short Practice

Thanks, although I think this is that good. :72_72:

I always got the problem when I wanna record something I fuck it up.

If I just practice for myself, everythings good. I dont know why. Maybe it´s a curse?

Record yourself more then! Make yourself get comfortable recording so there isnt that nervous pressure. Just think about it as jammin and not recording. Thats said...

The scratches are sick. Even on that fast beat! If you want some nit picking, I'd just say watch the unintential backspin on the forwrds and such. Everynow and again I here one slip out. Other than that I'd say it's fucking dope. Hopefully I'll be able to cut like that soon. But what do I know?

Thanks, although I think this is that good. :72_72:

If I just practice for myself, everythings good. I dont know why. Maybe it´s a curse?

Record yourself more then! Make yourself get comfortable recording so there isnt that nervous pressure. Just think about it as jammin and not recording. Thats said...

The scratches are sick. Even on that fast beat! If you want some nit picking, I'd just say watch the unintential backspin on the forwrds and such. Everynow and again I here one slip out. Other than that I'd say it's fucking dope. Hopefully I'll be able to cut like that soon. But what do I know?

Maybe I´ll have to. I think it´s that I think I have to make it perfect, you know.

But nobody´s perrrrrfekkkkkd.

If you keep up practicing, you will be able. I think I´m not even finished with getting it all together.

I still got lots to learn. But it´s cool to see people liking it.

I´m so happYYY...... :d :d :d

I think we subconsciously edit out the bad when when we're practicing. You could do the same thing 50 times practicing and it could sound like the best thing ever. If you actually start listening and expecting every minute of a practice to be something you could post up it can wreck the buzz. I reckon an edited practice or a planned out practice is the only way you could ever be completely satisfied. that's my e20 anyway. :d :d :what_smile: :d :s :shades_smile: