Mass Effect: Andromeda (CES Gameplay)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Phology

Phology

• Elite Member
  • 4,947 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

Following the announcement earlier today that the game will arrive in North America on March 21 and in Europe on March 23, BioWare debuted new Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay footage during the NVIDIA keynote at CES.

http://www.comingsoo...meplay#/slide/1

• Deft likes this

#2 Deft

Deft

DOS Commander

• Elite Member
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

I feel sad that my female creation of Commander Shepard is no more, I think I fell in love with her. Definitely looking forward to this. Whether I can ditch the wife and kids long enough to play it properly is the real issue.

• Phology and danswift like this

Real DJs use SL1200GAEs

#3 petesasqwax

petesasqwax

1/3 of Phonobrow

• Elite Member
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

I was so fucking pissed at the ending of the last ME game that I've not given any thought to the franchise since finishing it. Yeah, I threw a tantrum about it. My Shepard was the fucking shit, what of it? ;)

• djnumnuts likes this

Look, we should all know by now Pete doesn't get into that shiny G-Funk sound. If it doesn't sound like a discarded flip-flop hitting an old bin lid, recorded onto a dictaphone, then pressed to shellac and buried in a pile of gravel for thirty years, dug up and sampled on an S950 with a broken dial, he ain't fucking with it.

#4 Deft

Deft

DOS Commander

• Elite Member
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

I didn't get particularly pissed at the ending. I totally didn't understand how to choose the different ones and ended up doing something by default / accident.

Real DJs use SL1200GAEs

#5 petesasqwax

petesasqwax

1/3 of Phonobrow

• Elite Member
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:29 PM

People had mentioned that they'd managed to get various party members accidentally killed, but I avoided any of that, only to find that I never actually got to see them again and instead got some shitty cut scene which rendered a lot of the build-up stuff pretty pointless

Look, we should all know by now Pete doesn't get into that shiny G-Funk sound. If it doesn't sound like a discarded flip-flop hitting an old bin lid, recorded onto a dictaphone, then pressed to shellac and buried in a pile of gravel for thirty years, dug up and sampled on an S950 with a broken dial, he ain't fucking with it.

#6 Phology

Phology

• Elite Member
  • 4,947 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

cinematic trailer

• Deft likes this

#7 Deft

Deft

DOS Commander

• Elite Member
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

I WANT TO LIVE IN SPACE

I don't get excited by much in life but I wanna play this right now.

• Phology and djnumnuts like this

Real DJs use SL1200GAEs

#8 Phology

Phology

• Elite Member
  • 4,947 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:09 PM

I WANT TO LIVE IN SPACE

ugh TELL ME ABOUT IT!!

#9 petesasqwax

petesasqwax

1/3 of Phonobrow

• Elite Member
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:42 PM

My second youngest is 9. He just started paying Mass Effect 1 (but only when I'm with him as I can't honestly remember if there's any shit he shouldn't see/hear at that age). It reminds me how much I enjoyed alL three of those games. This looks insanely good.
  • Phology likes this

#10 Deft

Deft

DOS Commander

• Elite Member
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

Mine should be waiting for me when I get home. Reviews on metacritic seem quite scathing though! :(

Real DJs use SL1200GAEs

#11 broke

broke

Ageing Rap Hipster #1

• Elite Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

I was ready to buy this because the trailer looked good, but then I watched some gameplay last week and it looks very average.

#12 Steve

Steve

Je suis Charlie

• Team DV
  • 39,392 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

• broke likes this

#13 Deft

Deft

DOS Commander

• Elite Member
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Lolz. I've still not done more than the first five minutes. I'm trying to bury my head in the sand rather than​ thinking I should have put the money towards a Switch+Zelda.

Real DJs use SL1200GAEs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users