Shout out to CnP

JHouse

I've been wrestling with digital DJn for a long minute, whether it be poor grounding, computer or mixer issues, needles, etc, but namely the digital aspect has been failing me considerably. Thanks to your records though, I've been able to cut on the somewhat regular lately, without having to f'n update my computer, virus protection, Flash, Traktor, etc. every time I want to get down. Fuuuck. I just leave the needle on the record now, and when I want to cut, which I'm about to right quick, it's immediate. Besides all that, your records are dope and I'm feeling the variety of unconventional sounds, crispy ahhhs, skipless segments, etc. Straight up HEAT! Copped Zarerecord, Improvise Wisely, and Simiah from a local record shop several weeks ago, with the latter being my favorite. Thanks for puttin' this ish out, for real!

Peace.

• Like 3

Guest Symatic

yooooo nice one guys :) I'm glad you pointed out all the things that were basically the reason we started doing this!

we got more dopeness in the pipeline...

thanks so much for the props, means a lot!

• Like 3