Super Scratch Sunday 36 (again) Luton!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

19143316_10155565311879155_5631828043072

We did it so well we're doing it again!

Yes, you might have thought we did Sooper Scratch Son-day 36 at Up2Scratch with Excess, well that was a trick and you all fell for it, you poor gullible fools! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Well, you, know, that was probably SSS 35.5 or perhaps Up2ScratchSSS 1, or perhaps it was just a beautiful, beautiful dream. If i had my way then i would make all SSS's from this point on be SSS 36, but then most people wouldn't get the obscure private joke and that's why i these things are a group decision, i can't be trusted.

Anyway, regardless of chronological semantics, it's, it's, it's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime* for a Luton SSS at Eric's nude lounge (DJ Academy Luton) and i'll just copy and paste the blurb from facialbook so you don't have to endure my nonsense and further:

Super Scratch Sunday 36 will be happening on Sunday 9th July at Dj Academy Luton.

Expect the usual scratch jam in the 2 jam rooms.

Usual SSS rules - bring records, needles , headphones, slipmats and your bad-self. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions in the SuperScratchSunday FaceBook group. (Or dudes on here)

Hope to see you there !

Full Address:
Dj Academy Luton , LU3

Time: Midday til 7ish

Equipment (optional): Headphone / Needles / Slipmats / Records

Seeing as we've been endorsed by Excess everybody is compelled to come or face destruction by the scratch godz, which is a nice way of saying it'd be great to see you all there if you are in the area and like scratching, come on down and you'll be highly welcome.

Hey, Mo, can i tax your deck again for the day if i get the train, please? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lots of Love SSS.

*Der Der Der Der, Der Dert Der Der der.

You the king of bheys and a gent Mr Ricky Mo GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WOOT WOOT! THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME GOING WOOT WOOT! (AND THE POLICE)

It's nearly here and i'm pumped cos i'm on holiday, too and off to Prague on Monday for a couple of days and then off the rest of the week. This is gonna be awesome cos loads of scratch rudeboys are going like JAM! He's coming Paul, shut it! Can wait to catch up with the bhey cohort, esp. Eric cos it's been ages.

WOOT!

Ooooh, do i need to bring a flight case to boost myself up to my tall height or will there be boostage and wood to give me te width for my crazy 2 mixer set up?

• 2 weeks later...

Super late, but i only just remembered cos i went to prague at 5 in the morning the day after this.

Thank you for having us Eric, even though i was only there for 3.5hrs i enjoyed myself! I must say, though it might have picked up after i'd gone, everyone seemed as lackluster as a mutha like it was super scag sunday. I kept looking in the other room and it'd be either no one or only Paul. I'd look out the window and everyone was smoking outside having a chat. It made me lul.

• Like 1