DJ equipment set up in the garage..

I have been thinking of moving my equipment (turntables, mixer, speakers) to my garage to create more space in my house.

Wondering if this is the best idea due to weather changes. I will not be storing my vinyl in the garage. Just the electronics.

I have seen videos of djs in different states do this, but they may not have as much humidity as my state has.

Thoughts???

That's what I was thinking... it gets pretty hot and humid in Louisiana. Could you put a window unit or shop AC in there?

I think it will be fine TBH but I'd at least put a big box fan in there to have airflow.

Can't you put some other pointless household shit out there if you need the room?

You mean like the wife ?

Thanks...i wish I'd thought of that myself, will have try it later.

I wouldn't do it. Humidity is bad for electronics.

Some day soon this will be the best answer. Until then I cant advice you about wifes humidity effects, Im single and foreveralone waiting for that day. :_____V
  • Like 2

Can't you put some other pointless household shit out there if you need the room?

You mean like the wife ?

You're welcome!

Just remember - food twice a day, a clean water bowl, regular exercise and Frontline once a month. A wife is for life not just for Christmas!

• Like 2

You mean like the wife ?

You're welcome!

Just remember - food twice a day, a clean water bowl, regular exercise and Frontline once a month. A wife is for life not just for Christmas!

Thats going too far in doggy style, Sir.

:smirk:

• Like 1

I cant advice you about wifes humidity effects

Damn Mutis..this wife humidity effect stuff is important shit that I need to know about dude.

I can tell you exactly what the cow's 'static interference' levels are though with no problem whatsoever..

• Like 1

I cant advice you about wifes humidity effects

Damn Mutis..this wife humidity effect stuff is important shit that I need to know about dude.

I can tell you exactly what the cow's 'static interference' levels are though with no problem whatsoever..

I can’t help too much due my foreveralone condition as I stated before...

But common sense makes me wonder about oxide fullfilling each single gap you don’t cover properly 24/7.

The day I get my own robotic wife I will live with her in the garage probably. I’m obsessed with maintance and get oiled all the rails the most as I can. ITOH it will be a great video for Andy’s boring job vlog... :smirk:

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Agreed. I urge you all to destroy your equipment immediately. It's just holding you back. Try using one piece of equipment to bludgeon another piece of equipment to speed up the process.

• Like 3

Agreed. I urge you all to destroy your equipment immediately. It's just holding you back. Try using one piece of equipment to bludgeon another piece of equipment to speed up the process.

Y.E.A.H..!!

I'M GONNA SMASH THE SP-404 TO MOTHERFUCKING PIECES WITH A TAKAMINE SEMI ACOUSTIC GUITAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!!

oh... hold on,wait a minute..

• Like 1