LTD 7" alert!

Guest Symatic

This is fire!! Nice work man.

Q: when you do those cuts, do you use DVS or original wax?

Was all wax.... the first scream is originally off Sound Effects of Death & Horror, but i skip proofed it for mine and jimmys "dislocated turkey funk" 7" (lathe cut cuts cut to lathe cut!) and the accapellas are off their respective 12" singles.... the ahh/fresh/crash noises are either off csm skipless or hee haw... maybe gag ball..... i wanted worn out sounds anyway

This is fire!! Nice work man.

Q: when you do those cuts, do you use DVS or original wax?

Was all wax.... the first scream is originally off Sound Effects of Death & Horror, but i skip proofed it for mine and jimmys "dislocated turkey funk" 7" (lathe cut cuts cut to lathe cut!) and the accapellas are off their respective 12" singles.... the ahh/fresh/crash noises are either off csm skipless or hee haw... maybe gag ball..... i wanted worn out sounds anyway

Thought so, it doesn't sound very digital. I've got that BBC horror effects record as well :)
Good effort though mate. I've only had the chance to stream it on a shitty Plantronics headset and still sounds dope!