plx 1000 vs sl 1200 what skips more?

If for any reason the dmc world champion can't persuade you, my vote is also the Stanton str8-150. I have to admit the 2.5ish torque of the Vestax and the midi appeal of certain decks appeals to me, but flat out great DJ deck goes to the str8-150.

• Like 1

The Reloop RP-8000 straights may be a decent option too, they changed some of my criticism from the S-arms, but I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet.

If you want S-arm I would look at the Mixars one, the ST-150, RP-7000, and maybe wait to see how the Denon deck is reviewed.

Guest rasteri

Yeah for new turntables I tell people to get the RP-7000s usually, they're just like cheaper PLX1000s.

I had a master list of SuperOEM turntables somewhere, if you search all of them in order you often get them dirt cheap on ebay. I'll try and find it.

i think ill search for an m5g. hoping the pitch is better.. ive owned 4 or 5 different sl models and none have had perfect pitch like when you set it at +4 and it goes to like +3 or something

Did you not sort the trim pots out on them?

Guest rasteri

i think ill search for an m5g. hoping the pitch is better.. ive owned 4 or 5 different sl models and none have had perfect pitch like when you set it at +4 and it goes to like +3 or something

All technics do that. The pitch fader has never been accurate. When I service them I don't bother trying to get it calibrated properly because it's impossible, I just follow the service manual and measure the resistance of the pitch fader and the frequency coming out of the control chip.

BTW here's the (possibly) complete list of superoem tables, you can often get these used for pennies -

Akiyama Acura DJ-4000

American Audio HTD 4.5

Audio Technica AT-LP1240

BST PRO-PR4.5

Citronic PD-45

Kam DDX5000

Koolsound TDJ-04

Omnitronic DD-5250

Pioneer PLX1000

Reloop RP-6000

Reloop RP-7000

Reloop RP-8000

Stanton ST-150

Stanton STR8-150

Synq XTRM1

• Like 2

All technics do that. The pitch fader has never been accurate. When I service them I don't bother trying to get it calibrated properly because it's impossible, I just follow the service manual and measure the resistance of the pitch fader and the frequency coming out of the control chip.

BTW here's the (possibly) complete list of superoem tables, you can often get these used for pennies -

Akiyama Acura DJ-4000

American Audio HTD 4.5

Audio Technica AT-LP1240

BST PRO-PR4.5

Citronic PD-45

Kam DDX5000

Koolsound TDJ-04

Omnitronic DD-5250

Pioneer PLX1000

Reloop RP-6000

Reloop RP-7000

Reloop RP-8000

Stanton ST-150

Stanton STR8-150

Synq XTRM1

This is brilliant, thanks man, always fancied having a play with some SOEMs

Although to be fair, i searched every single one of those on UK ebay, and there was nothing haha, probably a good idea to put it in favourite searchs and just let Ebay search itself