Slicing in Maschine

Guest petesasqwax

Yo Pete, how do you like the pads? Are they sensitive? Which Maschine did you purchase? Are you reading this at work? Ever been in a Turkish prison? Like it when Scruffs rubs up and down your leg?

I've got Maschine Mk1 with v 2 of the software. The pads are silky smooth - "funky fresh like a barrel full of monkey flesh" as the Ruffneck might say - and excellently responsive. I'm not only reading this at work, I'm reading it whilst eating Chilli Heatwave Doritos - I am living the (slightly moist) dream, f'real! I'm not down with Scruffs - strictly Dickies - and whilst I haven't been to one, I would be prepared to go to a Turkish prison in order to defend my right to get my Dickies on. I could even watch films about gladiators whilst there...

You had me at "silky smooth" and "Dickies." For real though, I pretty much only wear Dickies and have quite the collection. Well, kinda. They're great for skateboarding 'cause they slide, not tear, when I eat shit. Skid marks are commonplace though.

Anyways, good to hear those Maschine pads are really responsive. While I would love to take the MPC 2500 to bed, I would rather fuck with Maschine on the regular. Maybe one day I'll enslave both those sluts though.

Guest petesasqwax

Hehe - I can't front: I don't skate at all - never have, even though I know nuff skaters and watch plenty, but I fucking love Dickies, regardless. I played a fair amount of beats at skate parks and I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom... but that's beside the point.

Honestly, before Maschine I'd become a bit tired of sampled beat making and I only did it on the beat making competitions. Now I have Maschine, all I've done for a while now is fuck with samples. It's beyond dope! Shouts to people on YouTube making tutorial videos for days using Al Green loops! :d

• Like 1

First time you save a project, type in a name. Done. After that you can save on the unit. I didn't realise we were being quite that pedantic to be honest!

Calm yourself, it was a serious question, i was wondering if you were using a BOME hack or something, I am building a motherboard direct in to a Maschine, and it would be nice t name and save on screen, but hey, sorry for rattling your cage too much !!!

Yes I'm being deadly serious! Look at my serious face! 😐 How could I not be grown up looking that serious and being that serious about things! Seriously! 😐 I mean come on, that's a serious look. A grown up, serious look. It's important. Seriously important.

😐

• Like 1