Yogafrog and the future of Pioneer.

I was afraid to look but this is really promising. They are two very timely and diligent business-minded DJs that are thoroughly in touch with the times. I expect whatever they rubber-stamp with their logo will be completely revolutionary and moderately priced.

• Like 8

I was afraid to look but this is really promising. They are two very timely and diligent business-minded DJs that are thoroughly in touch with the times. I expect whatever they rubber-stamp with their logo will be completely revolutionary and moderately priced.

Hahahaha!

• Like 3

It seems like a good match...

For years Thud have been slapping a beedle logo on any old junk and doubling the price and Pioneer have been doing just the same with their logo and pricing. Maybe by combining their forces they can break new ground and triple some prices for exclusively branded, limited edition versions of standard Chinese tat.

• Like 5

Oh look..heres some more junk for all the sonically impaired,

scratch superstar DJ fanboys to play with and pretend to be just like their hero.. (and that'll no doubt start falling to bits in about 18 months time.)

• Like 1

Q Bert is like the pitbull or sean paul of scratching, he is happy to put his name on anything as long as he gets his £££ and his annoying face out there.

I don't think q has anything new to bring to the table, I would rather see some of the new gen guys endorsing and helping to develop stuff for bigger brands as I feel q is a bit out of touch nowadays.

• Like 1

It warms the cockles of my heart to see the way bullshit isn't tolerated on DV, wether it's Roland painting some old drum machine colours on a pre-existing budget mixer, Thud's never ending lies and n3><TL3\/L corporate hookups or whatever.

In a time where even most review websites (not including DJWorx or course) just copy/paste manufacturers speil or seem to have had the work experience lad from a totally different department write reviews on products they barely understand, it's great to be in the company of so many people who know what they're talking about. Wether that's the guys on here who can actually build the products the manufacturers won't or those of us who've just got plenty of user experience, common sense and knowledge to share.

Long may it continue!!!

• Like 6

Q Bert is like the pitbull or sean paul of scratching, he is happy to put his name on anything as long as he gets his £££ and his annoying face out there.

Yup. checks out.

• Like 2

The DJM S9 turned out to be such a boss mixer because Pio talked to a pool of relevant current dj's globally.... hopefully they won't forget to add important features like moon people detectors and a beedle logo :(

To be fair there pretty good a nabbing other peoples good ideas so there is definitely potential that something half decent could come from this.

• Like 1

Don't lie Dubs, I know you like to bump a bit of Pitbull from time to time 😜

To be fair he fucking smashed it, he is probably the only man to rhyme Kodak with Kodak and still get a number 1 in every country.

Lyrical genius 👍🏻

• Like 2

I knew absolutely nothing about this so called pitbull pop knob until coming to DV and reading a thread about Pioneer and Thud bumming each other.

I like the bubble I exist in and never thought DV would be responsible for piercing it

You're welcome. I can post you some scratchers if it makes it better. ❤️🤑

• Like 1

The DJM S9 turned out to be such a boss mixer because Pio talked to a pool of relevant current dj's globally.... hopefully they won't forget to add important features like moon people detectors and a beedle logo :(

You say 'moon', Q says 'man made space station' and points to where the two halves join round the middle like an Easter egg.

No official word on from Pioneer so far on which theory they are going with.