parakatess

sup flipflop

decent scratching...good use of crab

sum of it was out of time but not to worry to much bout it.....pretty damn good..just get a better beat next time lol

thanks for peepin! good lookin out brotha man...hey can you point out specific times where its "out of time" i know what i means but, like what exactly to you is out of time...i always get different answers from different people haha..i like to know the different prospectives ha.

"this is a really wack practice file"

"deffinitly not my best scratching but oh well...FUCK IT!"

LOL. Don't put yourself down mofo. This file is really good. Some funky combinations in there man. I would be proud of it, not calling it wack. If it's not your best then do another one and post your best!

haha thanks man....i always end up listening to the my file like a million times after i record it,then in find out there some pretty fresh and funky parts in it. but yea ha.....sup sigma! ill start commin here more often! i havent heard from any of the stanton members inna long time,Dub emailed and reminded me about this board, thanks Dub!

I know what you're saying man. Every time I hit record it all goes wrong, which is why I rarely post practice files. They just don't represent my (poor) skills. I'm slowly getting used to it, but for some reason I still fuck up as soon as I know the PC is recording.

Good to see you here anyway man! This board is still new so hopefully more of the old members will make it over. There's a few reprobates from the Stanton forum lurking here too.

just at the star i counted three starts of scratches which were just out of time...wouldnt have really noticed if i wasnt looking.

13sec 18sec.

clarity and fluidness throughout bro...very nice.

Damn, what is that little fader lick you're doing at the end of two short phrases right at 1:28 and 1:29.....sounds like a super fast twiddled chirp or something?

I like that file!!

peace!