Collabo track

ok! I am all about making the first moves so checki this.

Its a loop that MonkeyHands put together for a CoLab he I were working on. The beat didnt end up getting used so lets use it here. Some body create a layer to go on top of this.

http://www.oshuncreation.com/gabrielMusic/...+colabbeat6.mp3

Fresh! Was that the Beat we used or is it an other? Can´t listen right now.

BTW: You typed your Website wrong!

It says GABREIL - not GABRIEL!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/docjaymusic.htm there it is, i liked it when i first did it but now that i listen to it it kinda sucks lol, hopefully you guys will like it though, also i have no idea it's 2.07mb, it's only like 15 second long but enjoy

Edit: ugh...i definately am not feeling it now, you can dump it if you want guys, i'd definately understand

Edited by Mixologist

YO mIx! It dont sound bad at all. We can work with that, but all the dead space and the extra beat at the end make the file size larger. If your not feeling it give it another stab otherwise I got no problem using this. WHOS NEXT?????

MonkeyHands: its not the beat that you and I used.

Maybe after its done we can do a scratch rotation on top.

We gon use it!

We can do a lil mixing and tweeking afterward. People can still lay different tracks over the beat and we can put them together into different parts. When the robot gets his mixer fixed maybe he can drop sumpin. Where Dee at I wanna hear him drop sumpin melodic on dis beeatch. Maybe a lil guitar melody. Hook it UP!..Whos next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!