SUPER SCRATCH SUNDAY 34 - SSXMAS - Ashford, 11th Dec

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

sss34_copy.jpgtemporary image hosting

<IMAGINE A BOOMING SOUND, EVERYONE, AND THEN IMAGINE THIS ALL SAID IN BARRY WHITE'S VOICE>

Wassup, baby? How ya doin'? You wanna come over to (near) my place for XMAS 2 weeks early? We can get together with a load of other dudes and have some foods, and also some drinks and some cuts.

Sounds super sexy? You knows it does, baby?

Awwwwww yeeeah.

It's that time again, again. SUPER SCRATCH SUNDAY SSXMAS EDITION (feat: Kwanzaa and Hanukkah and non-religious secular gatherings)

Time for some good food from our grub star Olly Mills from the DJ Kitchen (his food was amazing last year), at his endz and a right royal scratch up with us mens, so why not come?!?!?

AND THERE'S A GUEST!!!

Our scratch brother from our scratch bro's Manipulate will be probably boozing it up all day then smashing the fuck out some tt's like last year (and all the other times he's been to SSS) so you might wanna check that ish out in person or you're a dumb dumb or something (or too far away/busy)

The usual applies: bring wax, needles and stuff and some bucks to donate for food payment for Olly for being such a gracious host.

December 11th - 12m to 7pm

The DJ KITCHEN

12 Norwood Street

Ashford

Kent

TN23 1IQ

I dunno whether that's an I or an L in the postcode but you should be able to find it.

Hit the usual suspects up on facialbook or on here and we'll give you sweet, sweet info and that.

I feel like i've forgotten something, hmmm......

Anyway everybody DON'T BE A SUCKA DUCK AND COME TO SSXMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'LL BE WHAT'S KNOW AS 'SUPER WELCOME THERE'!

And 'member if it's your first time you gotta cut!

• Like 2

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Holy calamity, scream insanity! So I think you better cancel your Xmas shopping trip!

Save your cash and get your asses to SSXmas, even I'm making a rare guest appearance (complete with busting out a dodgy crimbo jumper and wafty xmas cuts too)

• Like 1

Wafty cuts!

What's with the job lot of oral jelly??

Strange to think that it would be easier for me to reach if I lived in Paris. Bugger. This is bound to be good. Please make sure that when you film you have that weird Santa/Candyman thing going on in the mirror behind whoever's on the cut, like you did last year. That was a nice touch.

Gawd be praised! It's a SSxmaS miracle!

That super cool, doob! I was beginning to think you were some sort of Tyler Durdan-esque delusion i'd had, but i think that's cos you kept punching me in the face and then telling me how i couldn't talk about it (which you'd tell me twice)

Holy calamity, scream insanity! So I think you better cancel your Xmas shopping trip!

Save your cash and get your asses to SSXmas, even I'm making a rare guest appearance (complete with busting out a dodgy crimbo jumper and wafty xmas cuts too)

This is also cool and you should all come to meet Mark or i'll assume you hate Mark and xmas and will push you over.

What's with the job lot of oral jelly??

You need to be rock hard for cuts, esp. when there's gonna be a senior scratchlord in the place. Simple!

Please make sure that when you film you have that weird Santa/Candyman thing going on in the mirror behind whoever's on the cut, like you did last year. That was a nice touch.

I don't know what you mean, but i do know that the venue is haunted by the ghost of the first ever Father garden gnome-mas.

I'M SURE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

i_kill_you.jpg

Anyway, you'll all be coming to Ashford so don't forget your bitchspray! (Eddie Ruckspin TM 2016)

IMG_20161011_WA0004.jpgphotos upload

This is also cool and you should all come to meet Mark or i'll assume you hate Mark and xmas and will push you over.

Whoa Phil, chill mate don't want you going into beast mode and laying hits like Zach Thomas on unsuspecting folk

I'm fully stocked on Bitch Spray courtesy of a out the back of a van deal with Mr RuckSpin, but don't forget to pack this too people as Splashford is full of them

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna have to get my northern arse down to one of these jolly nice fun looking scratcher bashes for sure at some point in 2017...

I might even bring a copy of Hee-Haw brayks and have a go myself... :|

You can all relax cause i was only joking about having a cut and using Hee-Haw btw ...

i'll bring Gag Ball Breaks and just use that instead hahaha... :d

post-3489-0-08193100-1480974197_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I just checked airfare from Colorado to London, and wowzers, it came down from $1200 in 2015 to about 6 bills this year. Now that I have a job and consistent contract web work, I might be able to make SSS soon. Shit's feasible now.

Admittedly though, I wanna go to Costa Rica first...

• Like 2

That would be so cool (though Costa Rica does sound more appealing than us lot in a room all day cutting ahhhhhhh for 12 hours). Also your money goes super far now, i think its something like $1 = £30000000 at the mo.

You should try and come for scratchmas in August and go to Brighton. I'm sure there's plenty of couches to sleep on here from DV headz, too.

Anyway

Woooooooooooooo! Only hours away!!!! Jerked pulled pork buns on the menu to eat (and that's not a euphamism though you can't ever tell when it comes to SSS!!!!) It does sound nothing but public toilet sex act.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, everyone be polite and bring some carts! They probably won't be used but, it just good scratch form, what, what, old beanz :d

You should try and come for scratchmas in August and go to Brighton. I'm sure there's plenty of couches to sleep on here from DV headz, too.

That sounds more plausible. My goal is to make it a scratch vacation, ideally hookin' up (no homo) with many of the DV heads and having a cut.

Was just telling my friend about the SSS a couple hours ago and what it entails. I need to make this happen.

Thanks guys for keeping SSS alive and thriving.

• Like 1

Cheers J, we'll keep a tt warm for you each sss until you get here :)

Woooooooooooooo! That was fun. Thanx for cumming ghuys!

Top day all round! Enjoyed seeing some new and highly drunk guys get all pumped from cutz and was great to see everyone, esp good to see Doob (after 2 years travelling like a gypsy) AND Mark Psyc Schiz (at his first sss) up in the place, too! And Trice was there! And a resident UK champ did a showcase and then to top it all Jim Manipulate fucking smashed the fuck out of scratching to the extent that i think it's broken now. You wait until his showcase is up, it's soooo good!

Cheers to Olly, who won't see this, for hosting, but cheers anyway. And those two jerks who organised it? Fuck you! That was terrible all round! Boooo!

Happy secular winter greetings all round!

• Like 4

Man what can I say about my first ever SSS apart from – WOW I’M LOST FOR WORDS AND I'M STILL BUZZING NOW!

Firstly massive thanks to Olly, Phil and Ed for hosting and putting on an amazing event! Special credit due to Olly for cooking up us a tasty treat, them jerked pulled pork buns were the mutts nuts :8

It was really cool to finally meet up with some off you from DV in real life, everyone was super chilled and great to speak too. Thanks for making me feel very welcome at my first SSS, was super cool to bust the QFO out and let you guys have a cut on it.

Really super duper dope showcases from both Dubba and DJ Manipulate who both smashed it like total badman bosses, damaged the local area with dope vibes and causing a million pounds worth of improvements to Ashford. Seriously really motivating, encouraging and inspiring to watch live, highly recommend you watching them perform a showcase live!

Highly looking forward to the next SSS event :8

• Like 5

You were alright Gazza, i was referring to the enthusiastic newbies :)

Where's Manipulate's vid? It's on dirtbook, but not here? Wazup, sonz?! Post that ish!

If you would actually tell us what your Facebook ID is, you could be added to the FB SSS Admin group where all the cutting edge decisions go down! :rolleyes: Paul shot the whole thing in 4k with line in audio, Doob and Mo have other angles and a proper video is coming together. The other one on FB was just Paul's FB Live stream captured... a mere warmup to the main event!