I'm coming to SSS Bristol!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to SSS Bristol

• Yes
    • Super Yes
    • Ultra Yes
    • I can't say yes any harder

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Holy fuck that was awesome! My brain isn't working properly so this is super hard to write, but not as hard as it was for paul to drive back to the hotel this morning from Sy's.

Cheers to all the diferent new heads that turned up like Joe and Moschops. Hey, even Om Unit/2Tall was there lording his being taller than me human body over me.

Too much goodness. Sick battle. I swear some of the cuts going down were super world class boss, nay lies, you dancers. Showcases: Paul killed it, as did Jimbo Pengy, Ad, Sy and Pete and Moschops.. Plus the night before Sy was doing some looping stuff where i was thinking, "This is the best example of this i've ever seen!!!!!!!" with that many exclaimation marks.

Cheers to Sy for sorting a sweet SSS and to all the dudes there. There was a definite Eric and Ed shaped hole for the weekend, but it was still awesomeness supreme.

IT'S STILL GOING ON AT SY'S RIGHT NOW, THOUGH!

There be some good vids a coming.

I R TIRED

A +

keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Rght I've recovered enough to write more than 3 words..

Yeah boi! That was such a dope weekend, great to meet and have new faces at SSS, Joe clockwork and Tall Unit/To Om both came with some deadly cuts, big ups lads, great to see you guys at SSS!

The battle was mad fun, kudos to everyone getting involved, the finalists and to Mc Symatic for wrecking the mic, he owned it, like everything the badmon turns his hand to..... ffs

Really enjoyed all the showcase stuff, cut n paste was cray, Adam literally tore shit up and the 2 way cut phrasing stuff Ad, Si and Pete went for was basically scratch sex.

Loved Moschops set, always inspiring to see a real deal wax smith work there magic. He came with some real fire in the battle to. I knew he was a top cutter but dayum!

So much goodness through out but I especially enjoyed the free for all cut sesh on Jimmy Penguins set, the man came with some sico electro techno punk face melting beats, it was a joy to vibe over :)

Again bigups to Sy for hosting efforts, the man delivers, always!

Could anyone with decent footage please share/pm me a download link, I filmed an eff load over the weekend but still missed so much dopeness. I'm gonna rabble together a video of the whole thing much like the diary vid I did after CSGX

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

After a night recovering it all seems on reflection so much better than i even made it sound yesterday. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggghhhhh was a rad weekend. My mind still feels a little smashed up (in the best possible way)

SSS is the SSbest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Bummer

I so wanted to make it down for this one but it wasn't possible in the end -it looks like it was a great couple of days from the vids and stuff posted up

Good to see the old Farm boozer is still going strong ,i used to love that place back in the day

Im definitely coming to the next Bristol SSS though thats for sure

• Like 1