Browsing DV from a mobile/cell phone? Please read and respond.....

Steve

If you browse DV from a mobile, please do me a favour and try and view this thread on your phone: -

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=32987

Do the embedded YouTube videos work?

When you reply, please say which OS you're using (iOS, Android etc.), which browser you're using, and whether you use the full or mobile view of DV.

Ta.

iOS. Tappatalk popped it out to my safari browser. Nothing except the audio embed (sound cloud?). iPhone is a 4 I think... 2 gens old sp whatever that is.

• 1 month later...

I've noticed it no longer shows all unread threads (both on mobile and regular) like it used to. It will only show the new threads since my last visit, so even if I didn't real them they disappear and I have to click the "last 24 hrs" to see them but then it pops up the read ones too. Not really a problem, just kinda annoying.

The site was updated 3 or 4 days ago, so it can't be that. Before that, it was updated on December 12th. If it didn't start happening then, it must be something else, because no code on the site was changed in between December 12th and 3 or 4 days ago when I installed the latest update.

Have you tried logging out on all of your devices, clearing the cache/cookies, then logging back in again?

BTW, just to be clear - are you talking about on the forum index, where thread titles turn bold when either the thread is new, or there's new posts? Or is it something else?

If you try the cookies/cache thing and that doesn't work, give me some more info and I'll look into it.

Could have been just 3 or 4 days ago. I was thinking around a week ago but really can't say for certain.

So here's what happens. I click "view new content" in the upper right and if I click (or have selected) "content I have not read" it only shows me content I've not read since my last visit--which should be what comes up when I click "new since last visit'. So, for instance, right now under "content I have not read" there is nothing at all. It says "Sorry, no new content found" which is strange since I'm selecting unread not new content. I know there are lots of unread stuff that should be popping up. It used to work fine just a week or so.