10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to SSS Bristol

• Yes
    • Super Yes
    • Ultra Yes
    • I can't say yes any harder

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

image hosting site over 5mb

Hey everybody! It's me, but then you know that cos you can see if you are reading this. I thought i'd be pro-active and do this cos it'll be ages 'til goes up otherwise

It's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for Bristol SSS again.

This time it's at a facking boozer all day, the Farm pub! So get your booze and cuts on and come on down and do some ill booze cuts.

The usual applies, bring your own wax and needles and your own human bodies and enjoy a whole day in the battle cruiser doing scratches.

Scratch battle in the evening so bring your biggest scratch balls, you can put yourself in during the day, apparently.

There be a showcases from two guys, but again if you are reading this you can read that poster so i'll say no further. I'm sure the other dudes can put anything i've forgotten down, i'm sure i have.

EVERYBODY COME TO THIS!

Also, Matthew Rockwellthew, you are quite welcome to put up a properly sized version of that poster if you like

• Like 4

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Is it so wrong to have faith in your chums?

Anyway, I like to think the best of all mods or else nothing else makes sense and the whole world is a lie. Such power should surely only be wielded by the most competent among us? Surely? Surely?..................................................the...............whole...................................world..................................is.............................a........................................................................pie............i.........

..........mean.................................lie...........................you.......know............................what......................................i.................................meant...................................a.......................pie..............

................dammit...................you............know....................................................what......................................i..............................meant..........................................etc...............................etc..............

I love The Farm boozer in Bristol

ive spent many fine inebriated evenings there back when I was a young buck

I might have a try at getting down for this myself if my sons not back from Bristol uni by then

I wont be doing any scratching though you'll all be relieved to
hear :d

• Like 1

When your wife says:

"you know you said Super Scratch Sunday is over two days, and you was only going on the Saturday? How about you do both days and I book you a hotel? I want to have my friend round for a girly night in on the Saturday"

Yeah, that

Edited by GNOD
  • Like 2

Awww yeah.... Thats love :)

:blink: That's unheard of, more like.

Bear in mind, this is the woman who, when I came home tanked from SSXmas on my birthday (note, I spent it at a scratch jam and not with her) said "I'm so glad you had a lovely time"

That's why she is wife!

• Like 2

Guest Symatic

So its saturday the 16th for sss, sunday is probably a free for all at mine really but the organized shit happens on the saturday! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awww yeah.... Thats love :)

:blink: That's unheard of, more like.

Bear in mind, this is the woman who, when I came home tanked from SSXmas on my birthday (note, I spent it at a scratch jam and not with her) said "I'm so glad you had a lovely time"

That's why she is wife!

There is no way in hell that would ever be my wife's reaction! She's out on Saturday 16th so I'm looking after the kids. Must learn to plan better.

• Like 1