Super Scratch Sunday 29 - Ashford

kut_class

https://www.facebook.com/events/532192556930724/

Phil and Ed have got on it and have found a venue in Ashford for the Christmas SSS !

As well as the usual session, there will be a Christmas Pizza @ £5 (sadly it won't be quiet the mum beating Xmas spread from last year - but i've been assured the pizzas are the bomb) and some attempt to make it look vaguely Christmas'y...

Hope you all can make it down for the last one of the year !!!

Facebook blurb ....

For the last Super Scratch Sunday of the year we head to Ashford on Sunday 13th December (12 - 7) for the Crimbo cut session !

Come join us for the usual scratch jam, xmas munch and vibes.

Full Address :
12 Norwood Street,
Ashford,
Kent.
TN23 1QU

• Like 1

There has been talk of secret scratch Santa if anyone is interested .... the premise is ...

wrap up an old scratch record (not too beat up) , put it in "santa's sack" , pull out a different record. Essentially blindfold swapsies.

If you guys wanna do this, would be good to know and i'll get it organised ....

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Can i just formally apologies in advance for forcing everyone to come to Ashford. We have superb transport links and the venue is very near the station so you can all get the fuck out as quickly as possible when it finishes.

I'm up for secret father christmas larks, though i fear there'll just be a load of copies of super seal plus two copies of combinations from ad and sy <winky>

Also, don't worry Eric, food wise, there's a ton of cheap kebab shops, too. It's kind of like your food heaven really, and cheap.

PUMP IT UP LADS!

LADS!

• Like 2

With our neck of the woods (Ashford + Rye) being a million miles away from anywhere useful I'm hosting super scratch sleepover at mines on the saturday. My new digs is only a short walk from the scratch bunker which will of course be open for aaaaabuse ala SSSaturday, be a more chilled DV invite only affair rather than the full Facebook public ting.

So anyones whose a bit to far away to come jus for the sunday.....that excuse is no longer viable :) Come for the weekend, its scratchmas ffs!

Plenty of space at mine so give me a shout if you can wrangle a weekend pass. Mo will vouch that I will definitely not take pictures of you in exposed glory and resulting snaps will 100% not end up as cover of a super sexy looper

#mooper2dawhitexmess

• Like 3

Booyah! I was thinking about that possibility, but didn't want to be so presumptive as to offer up your studio. I'll have to defo have to get me Sunday cuts at yours in before then.

• 2 weeks later...

JUSTIN YOU HAVE TO COME ON SATURDAY, TOO, WITH JAM!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!

You know it makes sense, dude!

Come on everyone, hassle Justin to come on Saturday!!!

I'd love to come down on the sat Phil, it's all dependant on wherever me old boy will lend me his motor for the full weekend?? My golf is a clapped out skip on wheels😟

Next option would be train but I don't know if I can finance that this close to Crimbo?

I certainly don't wanna miss out on the festive cut craziness Saturday showdown. Hopefully I can twist the old boys arm or put him in a choker till he says yeah.

Either way I'm down for secret Santa 💥