Community skratch music bbq 2015

sqratchsac

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Hey, don't bring my itchy ring piece up!!!

Hey Paul, it's nearly scratchmas eve! Father Scratchmas is nearly about to visit! I hope he doesn't bring us the gift of pissing rain.

It's nearly time for the ultimate UK scratch bro-down showdown hoe-down!

• Like 2

Hey, don't bring my itchy ring piece up!!!

Hey Paul, it's nearly scratchmas eve! Father Scratchmas is nearly about to visit! I hope he doesn't bring us the gift of pissing rain.

It's nearly time for the ultimate UK scratch bro-down showdown hoe-down!

Mega blaster bro down :))

With not making thee legendary Galway CSG yet, the Brighton CSG bbq followed by SSS weekender has undoubtedly been my dopest weekend for the past few years. The CSG lads welcoming SSS to host at the same venue is a pretty special step forward for the SSS sessions:) gotta admit at first I was adverse to change of SSS venue for this weekend, the endurance rye studio post CSG cut sessions bum-athon were pretty special the last few years, but the lads made me see the light and it's well and truly sunk in how awesome this weekends gonna be.

Also pretty cites for doing me routine ting on sundai:)

• Like 1

^ Ooooh, looking fwd to your set, dude. That last stuff you showed me was well good. I'm slightly annoyed i haven't been down the studio much and got the sneek peek of it all like last time.

HAPPY SCRATCHMAS EVE EVERYBODY!!!

HO

LY

SHIT

That was sooooooo fucking good. You are all kings amongst men. Man, everyone is so nice. And so insane on the cut. What a top bunch to spend such a great weekend with. SSS + CSM = Yes, mate! Two groups of rude dudes combining to be ultra, double rude, brononimous, rudeboy bros supreme. Thanks to CSM for having us.

Great to meet all the guys who i hadn't met properly yet, like Jam, and good to chat to Jimmy's and co much more. I heart you all.

Funny to see Chile curled up snoozing like a tiny hamster scratch, scratch hamster in the caged off bit at one point yesterday.

Eric was sorely missed and would have been like a kid in a sweet shop up in that ringpiece, but we understand, we know you had to see Magic Mike XXL at every single screening this weekend.

Everyone who went early missed a super good freestyle scratch up with everyone at the end, btw.

PROPS

damn that was such a good weekend ! Combining SSS and CSG for the first time was so dope, great to finally all get to cut together :-)

Manipulate was such a beast, - at one point he was double hand, double deck no fader cutting it sound pretty insane.