Community skratch music bbq 2015

sqratchsac

am i allowed to feel a bit proud of seeing this poster? well done lads!

You are! But only if you come along in person :d

Having the BBQ extended to a two day event to accomodate our nonsense is really quite a big deal. Definitely the scratch event of the the year in this country... even D Styles has heard of it and wishes he was going ;)

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Phil you going down with ed ? You staying down or wagwan ?

I think we are gonna train it up for both days, but i really am uncertain if that'll be what we do. Have you not booked a room or nothing? You were all "I'M ON IT DUDE!" at SSS.

Presumably Jeff is busting up with you if that's the case?

HEY EVERYONE, WHAT ARE YOU'RE PLANS, OTHER SSS DUDES?

Fair play, dude. Who's staying with you? I suspect you're gonna end up with, like, fifty dudes on your floor*.

*No funny business

All the places i look at just had "If you have to ask you can't afford it, you broke azz cunt" written in place of the price.

That's why i thought getting the train didn't seem such a bad option. It's only an hour and a half from mine, and'll cost about £80ish for both days. Glum i have to leave early, but then again fuck you Brighton for being really expensive.

All the places i look at just had "If you have to ask you can't afford it, you broke azz cunt" written in place of the price.

They're just to keep the riff raff out. Take no notice, once you're in, you're golden.

About ten years ago, I found myself in the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco. I was in a shared room paid for by someone else for the first night, but then everyone I was there with was all like "this is nice, let's stay for one more night", because they were all much richer than me. My mate I'd shared with was meeting his girlfriend there for the second night so I was on my own. As we were just staying in the hotel's pokey little pauper class room, I thought "what the hell, I'll have to just slap it on my credit card. How bad can it be?". According to the literature in the room I'd just stayed in, prices started at £560 per night!..

Not to be beaten, I went to the concierge and explained that whilst I had a delightful time the night before, my lifestyle was so unpredictable and glamourous that I just couldn't decide wether to stay one more night with my "pals" or jet off down the French Riviera in search of adventure and excitement. Naturally, as a treasured guest they were only too quick to offer to hold my luggage until a whim had taken hold of me. With my bags taken care of there was only one option left for what to do with my broke self - drink as much as possible until I believed I was a soldier of fortune, devoid of fear or responsibility. This tactic shaped up rather well for me, when at 3 in the morning a couple of the richer people (new money not toffs, of course) I'd been drinking with offered not only a spot on their floor, but also to shoulder-barge down the door of a storeroom at the end of their corridor and steal a mattress so I could be as comfortable as possible. What Gents.

I think the moral of this story, if it even has one, is get drunk and sleep on Gav's floor.

P.S. keep an eye out for my soon to be published 'Monte on a Budget' travel guide.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

is that adam's mate d-styles? :)

That's him! Although I'm sure Adam just knows him as "Dave" by now.

True story !! Dave did say he wanted to come to CS BBQ :-p

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

True story !! me and my bestest bro Dave did go on a romantic boat ride and he did say he wanted to come to my house for real and after he made me dinner i told him all about CS BBQ :-p

;)
  • Like 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HELLA SOON!

Itchi's nearly up in this piece (piece being Ed's house)!!