SuperScratchSunday 27 - Whitstable - 19th July

kut_class

After the amazingness of Bristol wanted to try and get another one in quick before Aug bank holiday..

https://www.facebook.com/events/107923226215040/

Gonna be on 19th July at the Fountain Free House - Sydenham street Whitstable , Ct5 1HW

Gav being a true legend has sorted the Funktion 1 system and will be doing a BBQ for chariddy.

I'm not gonna be able to make this one as i'm in the U.S ...... so it should be even better than usual :-p

Guest Symatic

the entire SSS calender is centered around Ed and Phil's birthdays.... it's all just an elaborate birthday present for you guys :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wool only one day to go ! Hope you have a good one .. gutted I'm missing curry and cuts with the beys..

@jhouse - I'm doing a lol tour dude. So far been to NYC, Montreal and Toronto. Currently in Chicago, then I head to san Fran, las Vegas, Austin and LA . Scratch Mecca tour basically ...

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

BOO YAH!

That was a good time and that! Mega tons of props to Gav for being the best host in whitstable and best at food and SSS all time food champ (Matt in a very, very close second)

I was all tired out and did little.

1st SSS with a sister, plus a sister that's my sister. She said you were all very nice and that she liked Eric's cuts the most, obv.

RIP SSS @ The Fountain.

Adam won a scratching man contest in Chicago which was news that made SSS proud.

• Like 2